.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Monday, November 21, 2011

Know Your Enemy

"One of the officers began to remove us physically without the use of weapons. And Lieutenant John Pike ordered them to stop, raising his pepper can and saying ... 'Leave them. I want to spray these kids.'"
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth...
Lieutenant. John Pike
Records Unit Manager
Phone: 530-752-3989
Cell: 530-979-0184
Skype: japike3
email id: japikeiii@ucdavis.edu
Address: 4005 Cowell Boulevard, Apartment No 616. Davis,
CA 95618-6017.
LinkedIn Account: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-pike/18/a76/879

6 Comments:

Anonymous Martin said...

http://i.imgur.com/os6nI.jpg

November 22, 2011 9:57 AM  
Blogger Ricketson said...

Did you choose that photo because of the shadow Hitler-mustache?

November 29, 2011 9:24 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

I thought that was real.

November 30, 2011 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Mr Spooner said...

Sorry to bring another matter but I would like to know your opinion about Post-Anarchism. Any toughts?

December 09, 2011 2:31 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Hmmm. I'd never heard of it till I Googled it, so that should tell you how much my opinion's worth. I've read a fair amount of Stanley Fish, because he's the most accessible of the post-modernists (he can explain what's wrong with essentialism in good essentialist language), and I've read some Foucault for his take on power relations. But in general, I guess I'm pretty much in the Englightenment tradition.

December 09, 2011 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should make a directory online with all the contact information, internet profiles, work number and address, home info, etc. on all the police and Federal agents out there; just like they do on us.

February 13, 2013 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home