.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism

To dissolve, submerge, and cause to disappear the political or governmental system in the economic system by reducing, simplifying, decentralizing and suppressing, one after another, all the wheels of this great machine, which is called the Government or the State. --Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas, United States

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quality Problems with Kindle?

As announced earlier, Homebrew Industrial Revolution is now available on Kindle. I was notified by one purchaser that there were problems with the formatting. I don't have an ereader myself, so I don't know how bad it is. I'd appreciate feedback from those who've purchased it. And of course if it's unreadable, please seek a refund immediately! If this thing is no good and there's no convenient way to improve the quality through Kindle, I'll take it off the market.

2 Comments:

Anonymous JDH said...

Kevin, I don't want a refund, I'll just donate it: but, yeah, the formatting is so bad it's unusable. No problem, I'm just reading the .pdf files, instead.

BTW, you can download a software version of the e-reader to run directly on your pc. That's what I'm using, and I haven't had any problems with it otherwise.

January 02, 2011 9:58 AM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

Thanks a lot, JDH. If you decide you want a refund, it's apparently not complicated. There's a few orders listed on my sales page that haven't been refunded, and I hate to think of people being out seven bucks for a bunch of badly formatted gibberish.

January 02, 2011 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home